Wedding pictures that aren’t awkward
Canberra-based wedding photography
I totally get it, we’ve all got traumatic flashbacks of blinking at just the right time during school photos, and being forced to smile for the camera during family holidays. If the idea of having a photographer following you around on your wedding day makes you cringe inside, then it’s time to call in the pros.
And by pros, I mean me. Making you feel as stunning as you look is literally my job on your wedding day. I’ll do whatever it takes (cue: dad jokes and bad dance moves) to get you to relax, laugh, and actually enjoy your time in the spotlight.
Your Uncle Bob is awkward enough, your wedding pictures shouldn’t be.
Her ability to seamslessly blend into the background to take candid shots during the action, her calming prescence during moments like group photos that without her skillful coordination would have been stressful, her fun and playful energy and the way she captures those unique, emotional moments are some of the many reasons she was the best choice for us.
You wouldn't have known that it was her first multi day Punjabi wedding, because she intuitively knew when important traditions were taking place, where to position herself respectfully, and where to accomodate for our guests requests.
She was professional, helpful, responsive, captured all the little details as well as the mood of the entire day in an absolutely gorgeous set of photographs. Cannot recommend enough. Thanks again Alex! 🙂
Your wedding is going to be amazing
1. You reach out and we hop on a complimentary call to make sure that we’re the perfect fit. I’m so excited for you, and want the full rundown on all your wedding deets! We’ll chat logistics, and I’ll answer any questions you may have.
2. You’re ready to make things official and we get all of the paperwork signed and your date on my calendar, woohoo! I won’t be a stranger, and will check in with you during the planning process to make sure we’re all prepared for your big day.
3. Come your wedding day, it’s time for you to pop those bottles, break it down on the dance floor, and say “I Do” to your Ever After. I’m here to capture it all, and to make sure that you have a damn good time doing it.
Wedding Packages 2023/24
Starting from $3,550 for 5 hours
Some packages also include a personalised engagement session.
Shorter Elopement packages are available.
- A relaxed and enjoyable experience where I hang around and photograph you being super happy and beautiful on your wedding day
- A whole lot of happy mostly candid (but sometimes a bit posed) photos from your wedding delivered as high resolution edited images
- Online gallery to share with friends and family
- Album and print options
- Second photographer also available
I mix traditional and modern photography with a fresh, clean style. I focus on capturing the candid moments, but I also know how to pose you so that you feel comfortable. I’m skilled in working with both natural and artificial light, and I edit images with a timeless touch, so that they won’t feel dated decades down the road.
I totally get you, and I’m a total dork in front of the camera too. Don’t worry, I’ll suggest some simple posing techniques that will help you feel relaxed and comfortable on your big day.
That all depends on your day and what you would like captured. Six hours tends to be the sweet spot, and usually gets all of the important moments covered. When we jump on our consult call, we can go over details about how many hours meets your needs best.
If you’re having your wedding around Canberra, there’s a high chance I have. If it’s a venue that’s new to me, I always try to familiarise myself with the area and find places to get gorgeous images, but i’m also comfortable doing that sight unseen too.